Fifty Ways to Make Your Burger
Hamburgers are America’s favorite food on the grill. They’re convenient, satisfying, hearty and appetizing. So how do you make a family favorite like hamburgers a thrilling event every night of the week? Here are 50 ways.
1. Classic Burger: hamburger with ketchup, mustard and pickles.
2. Greek Burger: topped with herbed Feta cheese, black olives and onions.
3. Hickory Burger: beef patty covered with cheddar cheese, bacon and hickory barbeque sauce.
4. Caesar Burger: ground beef seasoned with garlic and black pepper, on a crusty roll, accented with Caesar dressing, romaine lettuce and avocado slices.
5. Gyro Burger: hamburger topped with white onions, tomatoes and yogurt cucumber dressing.
6. Barbeque Burger: ground beef grilled with a tangy barbeque sauce and hot peppers.
7. Onion Burger: grilled ground beef seasoned with dried onion soup mix, and blanketed with grilled and raw onions.
8. Blue Moon Burger: grilled burger topped with Bleu cheese, sautéed mushrooms, lettuce, and tomato served on an onion bun.
9. Cowboy Burger: grilled mushrooms, grilled onion, bacon and Monterey Jack cheese on a flavorful beef patty.
10. Chicago Burger: grilled beef burger with sweet relish, chopped onion, ketchup, mustard, and hot peppers.
11. Horseradish-Garlic Burger: topped with onions, garlic and horseradish.
12. Stroganoff Burger: ground beef patty dressed with sour cream, grilled onions, Swiss cheese, lettuce and tomato, served on a fresh wheat bun.
13. Spicy Burger: jack cheese melted on a lean ground beef burger with jalapeno peppers and onions.
14. Cordon Bleu Burger: ground beef patty beneath a layer of sliced ham, Swiss cheese, and Dijon mustard.
15. The Beefeater: grilled hamburger patty topped with roast beef, horseradish and Muenster cheese, served on an onion roll.
16. Simple Cheeseburger: ground round burger layered with your choice of Wisconsin cheese.
17. Big Island Burger: hamburger stuffed with Mozzarella cheese, covered with Canadian bacon and pineapple.
18. Blue Bayou Burger: topped with crumbled Bleu cheese, lettuce, tomato, hot pepper mayonnaise, served on a sesame seed bun.
19. Chili Burger: Hearty beef burger hidden beneath your favorite homemade chili and shredded cheese.
20. Kalamata Burger: chopped green & Greek kalamata olives mixed with cream cheese spread on a grilled hamburger.
21. Santa Fe Burger Asada: grilled ground beef brushed with chili puree, placed on a torta bun with bean dip, guacamole and sour cream.
22. Cajun Burger: seasoned ground beef grilled with Cajun spices and spiced up with Jalapeno cheese, chili mayonnaise and pico de gallo.
23. Black Jack Burger: melted jack cheese over a Cajun blackened beef burger, served on a sesame bun with Creole mayonnaise, onions and tomatoes.
24. Tex-Mex Burger: grilled ground beef piled with guacamole, onions and bacon.
25. Provolone Ranger Burger: seasoned ground beef coated with Provolone cheese, warm black olives and tomatoes, served on focaccia bread.
26. Gorgonzola Burger: hamburger stuffed with Gorgonzola cheese, grilled and spread with sweet mustard.
27. Ginger-Island Burger: mix uncooked ground beef with soy sauce, ginger, cilantro and sesame oil, and then grill.
28. Texas Red Burger: grilled beef patty served open-faced and smothered with chili, cheddar, and Monterey jack cheeses and grilled onion.
29. Smokey Burger: beef burger topped with roasted balsamic onions, grilled bacon and smoked cheese.
30. Dieters Burger: grilled lean ground beef patty with low-fat cottage cheese and no bun.
31. Worcestershire Burger: hamburger covered with mushrooms sautéed in Worcestershire sauce.
32. Dilly Cheeseburger: grilled burger seasoned with fresh dill and adorned with Provolone cheese, sautéed mushrooms and grilled onions.
33. Ranch-Hand Burger: hamburger piled with pinto beans, bacon, chilies and cheddar cheese on a potato roll.
34. Alpine Burger: lean ground beef smothered in sautéed mushrooms and Swiss cheese.
35. West Indies Burger: ground beef mixed with cilantro, garlic, lime juice, curry powder, cumin, allspice, and hot sauce. Grill and accent with mango chutney.
36. Fajita Beef Burger: patty mixed with fajita seasoning, and wrapped with guacamole, sour cream, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and salsa, served in a flour tortilla.
37. Bruschetta Burger: Italian seasoned ground beef with fresh tomato and basil, served on toasted garlic French bread.
38. Sunshine Burger: aged Cheddar cheese, sprouts, scallions and avocado, embellishing a lean beef burger, served on a whole wheat bread.
39. Beef LT: burger prepared BLT style - bacon, lettuce, tomato and mayonnaise on grilled tomato bread.
40. Flank Steak Chili Burger: ground flank steak seasoned with cumin and cayenne pepper, heightened with black bean chili.
41. Mediterranean Burger: beef patty seasoned with Mediterranean spices (hot paprika, garlic, cumin, oregano leaves, mint leaves), grilled and served with gyro sauce in pita bread.
42. Parisian Burger: topped with crumbled Bleu cheese, marinated red onions and tomatoes served on a croissant.
43. Tough Texan Burger: ground beef seasoned with hot sauce and dried red peppers, smothered with pepper cheese and barbeque sauce, served on thick Texas Toast.
44. Bleu Cheese Burger: crumbled Bleu cheese and bacon covering a grilled hamburger.
45. The Islander Burger: beef patty smothered with Thousand Island dressing, with lettuce, tomato and pickle.
46. Bagel Burger: lean ground beef patty served with tomato and onion on a fresh bagel with flavored cream cheese.
47. Jalapeno Burger Topper: ground beef seasoned with diced jalapeno peppers, a splash of hot pepper sauce, and grilled. Top with melted cheddar and cream cheese.
48. Basic Burger: grilled ground round burger seasoned with salt and pepper.
49. Brie Burger: herbed Brie, warmed and placed over granny smith apples atop a lean ground beef burger with a hint of spicy mustard.
50. Chili Con Queso Burger: Beef burger smothered in melted jalapeno cheese sauce.